Cobius Electronic Medical Record allows you to create and access online patient records quickly, securely, and affordably from anywhere – hospital, home, or office.
Cobius’ Electronic Medical Record is part of the Cobius EMR Solution. This modular system permits to create a state-of-the-art solution that meets your needs. With our ‘keyless’ scanning technology, records can be scanned in batches quickly and with great accuracy. Records are then available for use by clinicians and administrators alike. They can be stored indefinitely for easy retrieval when you need them. We make it easy to transition to online records – without substantial re-engineering of your department.
Why the Cobius Electronic Medical Record is better:
- Improves patient care by showing all patient’s visits at one time, enabling users to quickly understand all of a patient’s visits
- Reduces costs associated with filing, file retrieval, storage space, and microfilming
- Allows multiple users to access a record simultaneously
- Can be set-up in weeks (not months)
- Requires only a browser to use
- Easily scales to accommodate additional facilities, users, and records
- Easy-to-use screens minimize training and support time
- High-speed record capture with ‘keyless’ scanning eliminates thousands of keystrokes. Also accepts electronic input from other systems
- Accepts bar codes and ADT feeds
- Improves security by restricting user access as you authorize and tracking viewer activities
- Integrates with other Cobius products to make analysis and completion, coding, release of information, disclosure and other functions much faster and more efficient