Speed collections and improve compliance while lowering your costs
As costs rise and reimbursements shrink, hospitals must make every dollar of revenue count.– Cobius’ revenue management solutions are designed to help speed the billing and collections processes, avoid errors that stall or decrease collections, reduce compliance risks, and provide decision-makers with the accurate information they need to manage the entire process.
Cobius’ state-of-the-art technology enables customers to get up and running quickly.
- Audit (RAC) Manager – Manage all audits (including RACs) from receipt through resolution while promoting continuous quality improvement
- Cobius Computer-Assisted Coding (CAC) - Using natural language processing, Cobius CAC recommends codes for inpatient and outpatient records in ICD-9 and ICD-10 format
- Cobius Electronic Medical Record – Helps you reduce costs associated with chart filing, storage, and retrieval
- Cobius Total Coding Solution – Maximize coding productivity and accuracy while reducing costs with an integrated suite of coding software (including encoder)
- Coding Manager –decrease discharge-to-code time while improving coding accuracy
- Denial Manager – manage all payer denials in one solution with sophisticated workflow and business intelligence to identify denial patterns.
- Internal Audit Manager – manage all your internal audits to make sure your organization is complying with coding, documentation, quality measures, and other standards.
- Release Manager (ROI)/HIPAA Disclosure Manager – Automates, secures, and speeds the patient information release process including online document release and meaningful use compliance. A better way to enter and track disclosures in compliance with HIPAA