Assess your risks before your payers do with Cobius’ Internal Audit Manager
Are your payers denying payments due to documentation, coding or quality concerns?
Cobius’ Internal Audit Manager is a browser-based tool that helps you identify and resolve these and other issues quickly, often before your payers identify them. This single solution enables you to perform audits for coding, outcomes, clinical documentation, medical necessity, billing and other needs all in one place. Accounts can be selected for auditing, either manually or automatically, based on criteria you define. Our solution makes it easy for auditors to quickly review data, enter their findings and create reports. Our advanced reporting features speed the process of identifying and solving problems.
Internal Audit Manager helps claims withstand payer scrutiny by:
- allowing you to assess risks identified through audits
- ensuring audits are completed properly
- supporting continuous improvement
- automating many tasks to maximize productivity and reduce errors
- providing actionable business intelligence
Learn more about how Internal Audit Manager can benefit your hospital’s bottom line by contacting Cobius today.